Friday, July 15, 2011

Busy as a Bee!!!




























Estate Sales, Yard Sales, crafting and more crafting!  Having a GREAT time!!!  Found this farmhouse on 5 acres with THREE outbuildings for sale here in beautiful Leelanau County.  Trying to talk my husband into considering buying it.  Oh the neat things I could do with a Grainery, a chicken coop and a few other sweet little buildings!!!!  Cut flower gardens, berry patches, a small orchard, twisting garden paths, twinkling lights in the winter.  I'd use the Grainery for a shoppe for my crafty things and found treasures and maybe the smaller buildings as workshops.  Ideas are just flooding in!  The TART is right behind the property and there is a fenced pasture so the dogs could run and play all day and maybe I could get some pygmy goats like I've always wanted......oh my!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds divine!!! and I love all the things you have shown - oh how I miss going to some good sales.
    Good luck persuading your husband - it sure sounds bliss.

    And, thanks for visitng - good to see you :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love all of your finds! Sending good thoughts your way and hope you get your dream house!

    ReplyDelete